5 outfits 5 different iDeal of Sweden cases






Hey lovely people!

Today I am bringing you an outfit inspo post featuring 5 different iDeal of Sweden cases!

I have several cases from them from all types of collections, so i will guide you through them with the outfits i managed to capture and some detail shots i took with them.



  💗 First i got this classic and minimalist Marble Case, the "Carrara Gold" from the Autumn Winter 2016 collection


For summer,

I paired it with a piece of elegant white paperbag pants


along with a pale pink balloon sleeve blouse,


both from H&M.




Then in fall, i paired it with my leather leggings and an oversized natural white knitted sweater with my gucci belt and i wore red nails and golden details.



You can pull this case off with both subtle colours like palepink and nudes, but you can also add some extra details like a red nail polish and some golden jewelry.

  🖤 Then i got a snake print case, the "Python" one from the Autumn Winter 2016 collection as well.



Note from the author: 

Looks like i have a thing for certain collections because appearantly 

my cases are either from the A/W 16 collection 

or the Hannalicious collection...





So during winter time, i paired this case with my detailed white ruffled blouse from and a black every-day pair of shorts that have a rather paperbag style but not quite. I wore my silver fashion belt and my dotted neylon tights with a pair of knee-high boots and a short faux fur coat.



   ðŸ’› The third case is my all-time favorite, the "Golden Swirl" from the Hannalicious collection, which has marble and golden glittery patterns.



Note from the author: If i had to be described as a phone case, this would probably be it, because  it's simple and elegant but there is a touch of extra in it and that's me basically 😂

So referring to the fact that this one is my favorite, i pulled this one off with every outfit i have, but here are some of my faves:













    💟  Then i got the Rose Qaurtz case yet again from the Hannalicious Collection, which is like the best case for spring time. Totally reminds me of Roses, Tulips and just nature awakening.




I pulled this off with a subtle white blouse and nude pants,

but i also have a piece of pale pink paperbag pants and would love to wear them together,

however unfortunately i haven't got the time to capture it yet.

So here is what i have successfully captured:



   ðŸ–¤ And the latest case i received is the Diamond Glaze from the Hannalicious collection as well. 



I imagine wearing it all winter time as it is so elegant and fancy. I actually had a poll on my instagram and 100 people voted for this case over the Rose Qaurtz and the Flamboyant Feathers one. The competition was not tight at all, the Rose Quartz placed second with 50+ votes so the Diamond Glaze was definitely a winner.
Sad news is that I haven't got the chance to take a beautiful outfit pic with this case yet, but i will show you an outfit i would totally wear with this case, and I promise i will definitely come back with a beautiful detail shot with this one as well.




As you can see, they are very different cases in style and colours, so i decided to pair them for the 4 seasons and wear them accordingly.

During spring time, i will wear the Rose Quartz for the reasons deliberated above, for summer i will dress my phone with the Golden Swirl as it looks just like the Sun: gleaming, warm and pretty, for autumn, i will wear the minimalist marble case as it represents minimalism: the days getting shorter, the trees loosing their flowers and leaves and nature going from blossoming to a minimalist barren field. Lastly for winter, i will definitely wear the Diamond Glaze case as it is dark like the night sky with the glazing stars.

So if you are also a type of person who loves to have a lot of cases, i reccomend iDeal of Sweden to you because they are durable, high quality and totally elegant.


You can purchase your own with my code 
"ID20-NN731"
to get 20% off and free shipping on your order. 

Use the following link to purchase your favorite cases!



Best Wishes,
Oleta
XXXX



Comments

Popular Posts