IdealofSwedenxChristmas - the perfect gift guide



Hey lovelies!

Today I am bringing you a post about Christmas Presents!πŸŽ„πŸŽ…❆⛄

I will share my wish list consisting of Ideal of Sweden products with you!

The story started last week , when i saw a very dark green faux fur coat in the shop Tally Weijl, and i must say i fell in love with it.

As of now, i haven't bought it, but i really plan to do so, as green is really the spirit of this season.

So to complement that green fur coat of my dreams, i would totally gift my iphone with this green Jade Marble case!
πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
Click on the pic to go directly to this product on their website

Isn't if just beaut?


click on the pic to find the product!
And this golden magnetic ring mount would also come in handy

 since i have an iphone 8 plus

and my hands are quite small.πŸ‘‹





To continue the list, as you probably all know, Ideal of Sweden offers a wide range of phone accessories. 
Besides phone cases, they also produce all types of wireless chargers and also lightning cables along with wallets and flip cases.



Therefore, i would definitely get my hands on the matching cable
Also click on the pic to find the product

And a wireless charger
Still, you can click on the pic to go straight to the product.

This would make a perfect collection!! 😍😍😍


I would paint my nails red and wear something golden as well and i would totally feel like the manifestation of Christmas Spirit!πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ„πŸŽ„


If you are wondering what other cases i like from them, they are the ones:

And again, you can click on the pictures to go straight to the product on Ideal of Sweden!







So, tell me in the comments which one is your favorite, or if you have another favorite from their collection!
Plus, you can never go wrong with a pretty phone case. I am collecting them and i bet all the girls in the world love a nicely-designed phone case! πŸ’›πŸ’›


Also, if you still don't own an #idealcase , then do not hesitate to purchase your own!

If you use my code

ID20-NN731


you can get 20% off and FREE SHIPPING!πŸ‘€πŸ‘


This is most certainly an offer not to miss.



Thank you for reading! 


xoxoxo,
Oleta

Comments

Popular Posts