Behind the shooting

Hey lovelies πŸ’“πŸ’“



Today is the official beginning of the journey to the 
behind the shooting series. 

Yes, it's a thing from now on.πŸ˜‹ 
I even made a cover for it.




So as to celebrate the very last summer outfit you're gonna see from me on instagram this year, i decided this would be a great start for the so-long-promised outfit blog posts.


How do you like the idea ?



First, i will always give you the instagram link of the outfit post connected to the blogpost, so here you go:




And to continue it, i will tell you a funny short story in pictures.





Staring at my feet for no reason and having it in a seemingly unconfortable position.
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

It happens a lot that i do not even realize my legs are all creepy until i see them on the pictures. 
Of course that's when i cut the picture, or ask my beloved friend to take about 500 more pictures just to see that OH MY BLOUSE IS POPPING OUT OF MY PANTS.
Yes, exactly the reason why we take about a thousand pictures per shooting.


I must be saying "I have no idea what i'm doing, let's just hope it turns out good".
It sometimes does. Most of the times it doesn't. 
So we examine the photos, take a look at the clothes -anything wrinkled or popping out?
And the posture; position of arms, legs and face, 
and figure out what we want to see on the pictures. 
On the spot inspiration is what i call this. 

(okay, I don't. I just came up with it.)


Just another - where do i put my hands? - moment. 

You never seem to know what to do with your limbs until you are taken a picture of.


The final verdict.
However, i did disprove it by uploading a fairly good-looking picture.
Yes it happens every once in a while.


That's the short story, or rather a brief discussion about the perks of shooting with me. 
Believe it or not, it is very amusing to go shooting with me, i tend to make myself and everyone around me laugh. (including the pedestrians passing by and gawking at us. Gawking at the parade.)

So to say goodbye and thank you for reading this mess, here is a gif of the many pictures taken that day.





πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

Comments

  1. I'm so bad at taking pictures and posing for them LOL. Interesting post, though - my only photographer is my boyfriend and I'm already self conscious AF ahahahah.

    Junniku blog!~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts