[JOLSE] TIAM My Signature Red C Serum 30ml



Hello lovelies πŸ’“πŸ˜

Today I am back with a review of a product i received from Jolse Cosmetics, which is a korean cosmetics online shop that I absolutely love! I always buy from them because you get reward points you can exchange for discounts along with a ton of samples with every purchase. πŸ’₯πŸ‘Œ

*Check their online shop here. πŸ™ŒπŸ’“*

SO the product is the TIAM My Signature Red C serum (30ml)
KapcsolΓƒ³dΓƒ³ kΓƒ©p

As for the review, i can tell you that i should have been ready with it a long time ago, but there were some issues with the shipping and I only received it at the end of April and i really wanted to try this thoroughly to tell you honestly about its effects since it is my very first serum.πŸ‘Ό


Here's what it promises: Vitamin C and B12 for blemish free and radiant skin.
πŸ’“Antioxidant effect
πŸ’“Restores even skin tone
πŸ’“Removes freckle & blemish
πŸ’“Enhances skin firmness
πŸ’“Reduces pimples & acne scars

Ingredients

The main ingredients are the following, with their safety ranking on cosDNA, which i always check before trying out products.πŸ‘‰
As you can see it, there are some that are not that good and may cause irritation or acne. πŸ‘€❗
Of course it is hard to find a product that has zero harmful ingredients, but as you can see it, this one is pretty decent.

So far i haven't experienced any irritation or breakouts Even though my skin is quite sensitive.πŸ’’ πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š


My experiences

I used it 2-3 times a week in the evening, right before going to bed. I saw somewhere that you can use it together with your toner, therefore i always put 1-2 drops on my cotton pad with my toner and massaged them together onto my face like i normally do with my cotton pad soaked in toner.

πŸ‘ In the morning, my skin felt renewed. It was bright and radiant, very healthy-looking.πŸ‘Ά
πŸ‘ It was pretty moisturized as well and controlled my oil too.πŸ’¦πŸ’§
πŸ‘ Did lighten up scars and wounds or dark spots if i had any. ✳️
πŸ‘ There was almost no redness and helped with my under-eye circles as well.✅
πŸ’ͺ Affordable price. πŸ˜πŸ’²

πŸ‘ŽIt smells bad. Obviously you cannot expect a healthy cosmetic to smell of roses, because then it would contain perfume or fragrance, which is ,as we know, bad for your skin. I would say this scent is bearable but definitely bothersome. I am a very patient person with a high toleration level so it does not bother me too much, however it may be a reason for someone to not buy it. I cannot describe what it smells like, maybe a little bit like a medicine or like a hospital..πŸ˜…
πŸ‘ŽThe bottle leaks❗❗❗ Do not make the same mistake that i did. Once i carried it in my cosmetic bag to my boyfriend's aaand everything was covered with it by the time i got there. Not too much was wasted but afterwards everything that was in the cosmetic bag had that stupid smell ... πŸ˜–





Last but not least, overall i would rate it 3,5/5 because of the bottle and the smell and the not-so-safe ingredients. I believe there are probably a ton of better serums as it became very trendy these days. For the price (17$), it is quite decent and it does what it promises, but maybe there are cheaper ones with better effects... I suggest you guys read through reviews before buying any of the serums and try to choose the one that seems to suit your skin the best. 😘😘

Please tell me in the comment section if you are interested in before-after pictures if i have any pimple-wounds/scars that i want to heal.

Thank you so much for reading this review dears, don't forget to check my instagram for my latest outfit post *here* !! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ’“πŸ’“

Comments

Popular Posts